Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What a Wednesday

It's been a busy day for this mommy! Our two new puppies like to wake me up around 5:30am EVERY morning! So not fun. Then my alarm goes off at 7:30am to get up. Gotta get ready, Jeremy ready and fed before leaving at 8:30am to take little man to school. I get him off to school, then momma and I head out to do some THREE hour Christmas shopping. Which by the way, I got the kids the cutest pair of sneakers! I can't wait to give them to the kids!!!!


Once momma and I are done shopping, it's time to get little man from school..grab some lunch and then head home. I've seen Ray today for a total of about an hour. Not cool. Once I get home it's non-stop kids, and dogs! I don't know who wants/requires more attention..my kids or my fur babies. The kids go down for nap..mommy does some cleaning (a never ending process it seems).


I get done with my little bit of housework about 30 minutes before what should've been the end of nap, and look forward to some "me" time...BUT...what happens?? I hear a faint little voice calling "mommy, can me get up???". What the heck, why not?!


Once Jeremy's up, it's not long after that Tay's up. So we get dressed, make a trip to the grocery store and back..get Taylor dressed for dance, and off we go. She did super a dance, by the way!


When we got home, the kids were excited because I let them stay up past bedtime to do their gingerbread house. It's a delightful mess! :)


I put the kids to bed, finished my housework, and put away some laundry. Now I'm gonna relax and hope and pray that tomorrow is a little more "calm"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

"Cast not away therefore your confidence" Hebrews 10:35