Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome to Daily Connections!

Let me just take a minute to say thanks for visting my blog. I'm starting this blog to write about any and everything...from my household happenings to recipes to decorating and much much more.

Let me introduce my family and myself:

My Son, Jeremy Keith
Jeremy is 3 1/2 years old, well actually closer to 4 years old. He has a birthday coming up in early January. Jeremy is my first born, and such a little ladies man. He's got the eyelashes that everyone pines over. My little man has a temper like his daddy and a heart of gold like me! He's an awesome big brother to Taylor!



My Daughter, Taylor Nicole




My little monkey love just celebrated her second birthday in early September. Taylor is currently in dance class and loves it. She loves anything that she can do to get dirty...definately not the girly girl I'd hoped for! She loves running under her big brother and she has her daddy completely wrapped!!


My Husband, Ray

(see, I told you she had him wrapped!!)

Ray and I have been married for a little over 4 1/2 years. We've known each other since we were 12 and you can definately tell!! Ray works for LKQ Auto Salvage. He works long 10 hour days to take care of us all, and doesn't say a word about it. He's a great husband and dad!

Me, Brittany


Well what can I say! I am a SAHM of two of the greatest children. I love to cook, decorate, do hand made "projects", and more. Some of my friends and family call me a little domestic Betty Crocker or Martha Stewart. My mom and I own two businesses, Nicole Keith's Sweet Treats and Bizzy B's Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

"Cast not away therefore your confidence" Hebrews 10:35